Friday, September 30, 2016

Our man on their side

Because suddenly it needed a picture

Apparently Trump was up late last night:






One problem, among many:  there is no sex tape.

Per 538.com this morning, the likelihood of Hillary winning the election has risen to over 66%, a steady climb since Monday.  I doubt the polls are yet reflecting the impact of the debate, but there are two to go.  And he's still fuming about a beauty pageant contestant and a beauty contest from 20 years ago.

As well as the fact he was up at 4 o'clock this morning writing those tweets.  Is he on speed?

It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

I know I keep updating, but the internet is such a rich source of material:


1 comment:

  1. I think he is so used to being able to get away with pretending his reality is real that he believes he can change reality by willful assertion. You can get away with that on FOX or CNN or Meet The Press, you can't get away with it in real reality.

    I think that if he were president, Trump would be putty in the hands of those who hold his financial paper, from what I understand the Russian oligarchs hold a lot of it. The Republican Party could be the party that puts a KBG boss in charge of American policy. I hate to admit it but I'm having nightmares about a Trump win and I can't fall back asleep after them.

    ReplyDelete