Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Mole People (Credit: Charlie Pierce)


In the old days, fire protection was provided on a contract basis.  You paid for the protection, you got the fire at your house put out.

So I guess we should go back to that, because I don't want to pay for fire protection on your house, I only want it on my house.  Police protection, too; why should I pay the police to protect you, especially if I never need the police to protect me?  And what's with these public roads? I want my own roads, and get all these other idiots off and out of my way!  Let 'em build their own roads!  I don't want to provide for their transportation!

Honestly, what is wrong with these people?

4 comments:

  1. I don't want to have to provide the commerce department, the various banks, the myriad of corporate welfare provisions, etc. etc. etc. etc. I don't want to have to provide Trump with Secret Service protection, it's not my fault he requires security, let him pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insurance...how does it fucking work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. " There is no such thing as society."

    ReplyDelete
  4. them greedy evil fucks.

    ReplyDelete